Latest economic news India today July 15, 2022
Please follow and like us:
Here is today’s business news, latest India business news today July 15, 2022
- According to the position statement of scheduled banks in India, bank credit grew by 13.29% while deposits grew by 9.77% in the fortnight ending July 1, 2022.
- RD&X signed a pact with Jaz Hotel Group as a client to provide a unified, real-time view of all programmatic campaigns to drive optimistic results.
- Bharti Airtel’s Board of Directors has approved the preference share allotment to Google for a 1.2% stake.
- Solar Energy Corporation of India has awarded a project worth Rs 2,600 crores for the development of a 300 MW wind power project in Karnataka to Torrent Power.
Must Read: July 15th in Indian History
Latest business news India today July 15, 2022 – top business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- Funskool India has acquired the license to manufacture and distribute Chhota Bheem and 7 cartoon characters.
- Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India have entered into a collaboration with Kyndryl, an IT infrastructure service provider, to help the former elevate its IT security and transformation journey.
- BluSmart Electric Mobility will raise $250 million from investors.
- Migsun, a property developer, has partnered with ElectriVa to install, operate and maintain electric vehicle charging stations at three projects in Ghaziabad and Greater Noida.
- Florintree Advisors has acquired a 72% stake in Avasarala Technologies in a combination of primary and secondary investments.
Must Read:July 15, 2022 ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest Economic News India Today July 15, 2022 – Economic News India Today
Business news live – breaking news – business news today India
- The bi-annual ‘Textile Show’ of the Crafts Council of India will be held on 22n/a and 23rd July in Chennai.
- Adani Group is to acquire the 92 acre plots of land from K Raheja Corps in Navi Mumbai for Rs 1500 crores.
- According to the company’s annual report, Dabur India’s four brands have a turnover of Rs 1000 crores and above.
- Singapore’s sovereign wealth fund, GIC, is to invest Rs 2,800 crores in Bhartiya Group’s commercial project in Bangalore.
- Cipla Health Limited has signed an agreement to acquire a nutritional supplement brand, Endura Mass, from Medinnbelle Herbalcare Private Limited.
Must Read: India’s News Headlines Today July 15, 2022
Must Read: Today News July 15
To keep you up to date with the latest business news India today July 15, 2022 – business news headlines today, business news IndiaNews from the world of startups in India, latest business news, business news live, breaking news, business news today India, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and instagram. To watch our collection of videos, follow us on Youtube.
Comments are closed.