How To Install Resident Evil 4 HD Project Mod On PC 2022 Tip
This tutorial is about how to install Mod of Resident Evil 4 HD project on PC. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Install Resident Evil 4 HD Project Mod on PC. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check How to Install Resident Evil 4 HD Mod Project on PC
Undoubtedly one of the best games of all time, Resident Evil 4 can now be played with high resolution textures, improved 3D models and overhauled lighting thanks to the Resident Evil 4 HD project. The nearly eight-year-old Resident Evil 4 HD project has been a colossal undertaking, with developers digging through texture libraries and photo galleries to find the original materials Capcom used to create the game’s textures in the early 2000s. .
When that failed, they traveled to locations in Spain and Wales where Capcom obtained textures to make their own photos. The result is an expanded mod that carefully maintains the aesthetics and atmosphere of the original Resident Evil 4, while dramatically improving the graphics in almost every way.
How to Install Resident Evil 4 HD Project Mod on PC
Resident Evil 4 HD Project
Projects worth more than 38 GB download; better to have a good amount of storage left. See instructions. IMPORTANT. The mod only supports Resident Evil 4 UHD version 1.0.6 and 1.1.0.
- Go to the mod’s download page and scroll down until you see the download links. You can choose to directly download 18 parts of the RAR file or use torrents to download the entire project.
- After downloading the mod, extract the first RAR file and use the password re4hdproject. Right click on hdproject1.0.part01 and click extract (Skip this step if you have already downloaded the torrent)
- After extraction, you have two options here; install mods directly or use a program to automatically install mods for you.
- After unboxing the mod, you will find three items; Bin32 and Bio4 folders and a readme text file.
- Open your Resident Evil 4 installation folder. The Resident Evil installation location is usually C:Program Files (x86)SteamsteamappscommonResident Evil 4.
- If you can’t find the installation folder, navigate to your Steam library. Right-click on Resident Evil 4 and click on the Properties button; it will show you a new window.
- Click on the local files tab in Steam. Click Browse and a new window will automatically open with the Resident Evil 4 installation directory.
- From the extracted mod folder, copy the Bin32 folder to the Resident Evil 4 installation path.
- Once you’ve copied to Bin32, you need to delete the original BIO4 folder in the Steam install directory. This is the most important step, DO NOT WRITE ON THE ORIGINAL DIR BIO4! You can then copy the BIO4 folder from the mod directory to the RE4 Steam installation directory.
- Then you need to launch the game and check yes if the warning appears. You have finally completed the manual installation process.
Final Words: How to Install Resident Evil 4 HD Mod Project on PC
Hope you understand this article How to Install Resident Evil 4 HD Project Mod on PC, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.