Genshin Impact 3.0 Patch Notes – Sumeru, Tighnari, More
HoYoverse has released the Genshin Impact 3.0 patch notes giving details of the upcoming content i.e. Sumeru, Tighnari, Collei, etc.
Posted on August 22, 2022
This includes the Dendro region, characters, and more, as well as new enemies, domains, Archon quests, and more. We’ve listed everything below in the form of Genshin Impact 3.0 patch notes.
Genshin Impact 3.0 Patch Notes
HoYoverse will take the game’s servers down for maintenance for a few hours before new content is released and here’s a list of them all.
New area: Sumeru
In version 3.0, areas, Avidya Forest, Lokapala Jungle, Ardravi Valley, Ashavan Kingdom, Vissudha Field and Vanarana in Sumeru region will be available with Dendro item.
New characters and reruns
Three new characters including Tighnari, Collei and Dori will be available through character banners. Besides that, we will also see replays of Zhonghli, Ganyu, and Kokomi.
New elemental reactions
The Dendro element will bring two new elemental reactions named Catalyze and Bloom. The elemental catalysis reaction is triggered when Electro reacts with Dendro while Bloom is triggered when Hydro reacts with Dendro.
Here are the new domains coming in Genshin Impact 3.0 update: Domain of Forgery – Tower of Abject Pride, Domain of Mastery – Steeple of Ignorance, Domain of Blessing – Spire of Solitary Enlightenment.
- Path of the bow hunter: Obtained from wishes
- Front end of the line: Acquired from the Fishing Association
- Forgeable Weapons: Sword Sapwood Blade, Claymore Forest Regalia, Polearm Moonpiercer, Unfolding Catalyst Fruit, and Bow King’s Squire
Deepwood Memories and Gilded Dreams are the two new artifact sets coming in the Genshin Impact 3.0 update. You can get them at the Spire of Solitary Enlightenment, Sumeru’s new Blessing Estate.
New main story quests
Chapter III: Act I “Through the smoky mists and dark forests” and Chapter III: Act II “Morning brings a thousand roses” will be available with the Tignari Vulpes Zerda story quest Chapter: Act I “The Troubles Without answer “.
New Story Unlocked – Archon Quest Chapter III: Act I and Act II
— Genshin Impact (@GenshinImpact) August 22, 2022
Electro Regisvine and Jadeplume Terrorshroom are the two new boss enemies and along with this Sumeru will also include Ruin Drake: Skywatch, Ruin Drake: Earthguard and Dendro Specter enemies.
Two new Fatui called The Eremites and Fungi will also be released.
Adjustments and optimizations
- Reduces DMG inflicted on players by the “Tyran of the Skies” in Archon Quest “Prologue: Act III – Song of the Dragon and Freedom”.
- Reduces ATK of “Former Sky King” in Archon Quest “Prologue: Act III – Song of the Dragon and Freedom”.
- Reduced the number of platforms that collapse under the effects of the skill “Caelestinum Finale Termini” triggered by “Erstwhile King of the Skies” in Archon Quest “Prologue: Act III – Song of the Dragon and Freedom”, as well as the damage inflicted by these collapsing platforms.
- Optimizes Raiden Shogun’s Judgment condition to enter the “Vision Hunt Decree” battle stage in Archon Quest “Chapter II: Act II – “The Calm, Sublimation of Shadow”.
- Optimizes Raiden Shogun’s Judgment condition by triggering “Divine Punishment” in Archon Quest “Chapter II: Act II – “The Calm, Sublimation of Shadow”.
- Adjusted some of the Floating Hydro Fungi’s behavior logic: when first hit by Electro or Pyro attacks, it will enter an Activated or Burned state depending on the type of elemental attack used.
- Adjusted some of the animation effects for Dendro Slimes and Large Dendro Slimes.
- Increased the number of party compositions that can be preset in the “Party Setup” menu to 10. Additionally, access to “Configure Team” has also been added to the “Party Setup” menu. Travelers can use various hotkeys to dissolve existing party setups, etc.
- Increase “My Friends” limit from 45 to 60.
- Adds the function to display the source of 5-star artifacts and redirect to the corresponding domain.
- “Talent Reference” will no longer be displayed for trial characters in the “Character > Talents” menu.
- Optimizes the layout of the “Wish > Details” and “Wish > History” menus.
- You can now adjust horizontal and vertical sensitivity respectively in “Camera Sensitivity” and “Camera Sensitivity (Aimed Shot Mode)” in “Settings > Controls” on PC, mobile, PS5™ and PS4™.
- Updates some features of the “Paimon Menu > Feedback” system.
- Adjusted the pause logic of “Interaction in some game modes” (corresponding to the T key on the keyboard): the cooldown of interaction in some game modes is now paused when the game is paused in single player mode .
- Added “Low HP Ally” voice lines under Character Profile > Voiceover.
- Added a function to trigger corresponding voice lines when a party member’s HP is low in co-op mode.
- Adds sound effects when characters defeat an enemy or inflict a CRIT hit.
- Optimized character sound effects when moving and fighting.
- Adjusted some dynamic sound effects in combat.
- Optimized Japanese battle voice sound effects for Diluc’s “Red Dead of Night” outfit.
- Optimizes Japanese, Korean, and English voiceover for certain characters, quests, and NPCs.
- New Dendro Elemental Resonance “Sprawling Greenery”: Elemental Mastery increased by 50. After triggering burn, haste, or bloom reactions, all nearby party members gain 30 Elemental Mastery for 6s. After triggering Aggravate, Spread, Hyperbloom, or Burgeon reactions, all nearby party members gain 20 Elemental Mastery for 6s. The durations of the aforementioned effects will be counted independently.
- Hydro Resonance “Soothing Water” adjusted to: “Affected by Pyro for 40% less time. Increases max HP by 25%.”
- Adjusted Electro-Resonance “High Voltage” to: “Affected by Hydro for 40% less time. Superconduct, Overloaded, Electro-Charged, Quicken, Aggravate, or Hyperbloom have a 100% chance to spawn an Electro Particle -elementary (CD: 5s) .”
- Nagadus Emerald Sliver is now added to “Daily Commission” rewards.
- Dendro character ascension materials are now available through Synthesis and Conversion.
- Adds “Dendro DMG Bonus” to the main attribute of the Goblet of Eonothem artifact (due to the addition of this attribute to Goblet of Eonothem, the percentage of obtaining the main attributes of DEF%, HP% and ATK% will be reduced, while the percentage of obtaining other main attributes will not change.)
- “Guidance of the Land of Geo” and “Philosophies of the Land of Geo” will be replaced with “Guidance of the Land of Verdure” and “Philosophies of the Land of Verdure” in the Battle Pass.
- Adds 10 types of Artifact Sets obtainable from Mystic Offering:
- “Artifact Vault: Searing Fury”
- “Artifact Safe: Thundersoother”
- “Artifact Vault: Viridescent Venerator”,
- “Artifact Vault: The Beloved Maiden”
- “Artifact Vault: Archaic Petra,”
- “Artifact Strongbox: Retracing Bolide,”
- “Weaponfact Strongbox: Crimson Witch of
- Flames”, “Artifact Safe: Lava Walker”, “Artifact Safe: Blizzard Wanderer”, and “Artifact Safe: Heart of the Deep”.
- Optimizes the experience of moving through complex terrain with the talents of the following characters:
- “Frost Flake Heron” Kamisato Ayaka (Cryo) – Kamisato Art: Senho
- “Mujina Ninja” Sayu (Anemo) – Yoohoo Art: Fuuin Dash
- “Astral Reflection” Mona (Hydro) – Illusionary Torrent
- “Valley Orchid” Yelan (Hydro) – Persistent Lifeline
- “Prinzessin der Verurteilung!” Fischl (Electro) – Midnight Phantasmagoria
- “Astute Amusement” Yae Miko (Electro) – Yakan Evocation: Sesshou Sakura
- Reduces elemental effects on targets affected by burn reactions.
- Optimized the aiming performance of some characters in co-op mode.
- Optimized the display of the Burning reaction effect triggered on the enemy.
- Adjusts the snap range of the snap effect on objects in the vertical direction to twice the horizontal range. Affected pull effects include:
- Elemental skill: Kaedehara Kazuha, Jean, Sucrose, Traveler (Anemo).
- Elemental Burst: Venti, Sucrose, Shikanoin Heizou, Traveler (Anemo).
- Weapon Effect: Viridescent Hunt
To note: These aren’t the final patch notes, HoYoverse will post them soon and we’ll let you know once we get our hands on them.
For more Teyvat content, check out our section dedicated to the latest Genshin Impact news, updates, guides, features and more. Also be sure to keep an eye out for our Genshin Impact Twitter Account.
Image courtesy of HoYovere.
Written by Rabia Sayal
Rabia is a games and esports journalist specializing in PC and mobile gaming coverage. Apart from being a gamer, she also loves playing with numbers and is a masters in math. You can contact her via Twitter, @rabiasayal86.
Comments are closed.