Deluge 2.1.1 – Neowin
July 10, 2022 4:02 p.m. EDT
Deluge is a full-featured BitTorrent client for Linux, OS X, Unix, and Windows. It uses libtorrent in its backend and offers multiple user interfaces including: GTK+, web, and console. It was designed using the client-server model with a daemon process that handles all bittorrent activity. The Deluge Daemon is capable of running on headless machines, with user interfaces able to connect remotely from any platform.
Deluge offers a rich collection of plugins; in fact, most of Deluge’s functionality is available as plugins. Deluge was created with the intention of being lightweight and unobtrusive.
Deluge has a wide range of features, including:
- Kernel/UI split allowing Deluge to run as a daemon
- Connect remotely to the Deluge Daemon
- Web UI
- Console UI
- GTK+ UI
- BitTorrent protocol encryption
- Main DHT
- Local Peer Discovery (aka LSD)
- Extension of the FAST protocol
- µTorrent Peer Exchange
- UPnP and NAT-PMP
- Proxy support
- Web seed
- Private torrents
- Global and per-torrent speed limits
- Configurable bandwidth scheduler
- Password protection
- RSS (via plugin)
- Other features of libtorrent
- And much more!
Changelog v2.1.1 (2022-07-10):
- Fixed missing trackers added via magnet
- Fixed magnet manipulation with tracking levels
Download: 64-bit Deluge | 32-bit Deluge ~ 40.0 MB (Open Source)
Links: Deluge Home Page | Version history
Get notified of all our software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware
Report a problem with the article
Comments are closed.