Cancer Stem Cells Market Size, Share, Growth, Analysis, Trend and Forecast Research Report by 2027
High prevalence of cancer, a large number of pipeline projects underway for tumor treatment
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, USA, Oct 13, 2021 /EINPresswire.com/ – Global Cancer Stem Cell Market Size Expected to Reach $ 2.18 Billion from $ 917.5 Million in 2019, with Growth Rate by 11% through 2027, according to a new report from Reports and Data. The demand for cancer stem cell markers is growing exponentially due to growing public awareness of the therapeutic strength of the products, public-private investments in drug development and the development of a regulatory framework for cell therapies. cancerous strains.
Treatment for cancer can damage the hematopoietic stem cells in the body. Hematopoietic stem cells are stem cells that turn into blood cells. Stem cell transplantation helps in the formation of hematopoietic stem cells in patients who have had a high dose of radiation or chemotherapy and who have damaged the stem cells in response. Embryonic stem cells are the main source of stem cells for therapeutic purposes due to their high potency and indefinite lifespan. The increasing prevalence of the fatal disease will supplement the market share during the forecast period. According to the World Health Organization, there were nearly 18.1 million new cases of cancer and 9.6 million deaths in 2018. Cancer Research UK has predicted that there will be 27.5 million new cases every year around the world by 2040.
Rising cancer morbidity and mortality rates have led to increased government funding as well as the growth of many research activities to develop stem cell therapies. Several industry players are supported by government funding for the development of these therapies. For example, Stemcell Technologies, the world’s largest biotech company, accepted $ 45 million from a joint venture between British Columbia and the Government of Canada in April 2018 for the expansion of technologies to help clinical trials in the field. tissue engineering, cell therapy, immunotherapy. , reform medicine and gene therapy to treat cancer and other diseases. These strategies of industry players will support the growth of the industry until 2027.
Get A Sample Of The Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3047
The report is formulated using comprehensive primary and secondary research that is verified and validated by industry experts, research analysts and professionals. The report aims to help readers and users improve their business performance by providing relevant data on the business sphere such as recent technology development, product advancements, and adoption of strategic business milestones. The report also offers an in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape along with business insights, expansion plans and strategic alliances such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, product and brand promotions, government agreements and business and partnerships, among others.
The best companies in the market include:
AbbVie, Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Bionomics, Merck KGaA, Miltenyi Biotec, LONZA, Stemline Therapeutics, Inc., Irvine Scientific, MacroGenics, Inc. and PromoCell GmbH, among others.
The increased focus on the development of vaccines to combat the COVID-19 pandemic and on preventive medicine to mitigate future epidemics and pandemics, the growing number of product approvals for drugs and therapeutics, and the Rapid digital transformation in pharmaceutical and healthcare industry are some of the key factors which are expected to drive revenue growth during the forecast period. With social distancing standards in place and the growing emphasis on telemedicine, digital technologies have been adopted at an accelerating pace allowing healthcare professionals to effectively manage patient health. One of the most crucial drivers of the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry is the rapid integration of artificial intelligence in key areas such as R&D, patient care, commercialization and the discovery and development of medications. It has also led to reduced healthcare expenditure and improved systems efficiency, which is expected to further contribute to market revenue growth in the future.
Request Discount on Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/3047
Additionally, to provide a better understanding of the competitive landscape, an in-depth SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis is included in the report. Along with this, feasibility analysis and ROI analysis are also covered. The report is segmented on the basis of the types of products offered in the market, spectrum of applications, and key regions of the Cancer Stem Cells market.
Other key findings from the report suggest:
• Depending on the type of treatment, the autologous stem cell therapy segment is expected to register the highest CAGR of 8.6% through 2027 due to the low risk of complications associated with the treatment. In addition, improved patient survival rate, lack of requirement to identify an HLA-compatible donor, affordability and low risk of graft versus host disease are other factors that reinforce segmental growth.
• Based on disease type, lung cancer segment is expected to account for majority of the cancer stem cell market revenue share. According to the WHO, around 228,150 new cases of lung cancer were detected in 2019 in the United States alone, while 142,670 deaths occurred in the same year due to the disease. The upward trend in cigarette consumption will promote market share during the forecast period.
• In terms of end use, hospitals and surgical centers are expected to account for 38.2% of the market revenue share until 2027.
• In the regional landscape, North America dominates the market share due to access to the latest advanced technologies, substantial investments from the public and private sectors and strong economic growth. The availability of state-of-the-art research infrastructure and the increase in R&D initiatives to develop treatment options for chronic diseases will drive the growth of the regional market.
• The Asia-Pacific region is expected to account for 25.2% of the market share by 2027 due to the higher prevalence of cancer, creating a huge demand for stem cell therapies in the region.
• Europe is estimated to register a CAGR of 11.2% through 2027 due to government initiatives supporting and funding stem cell R&D activities in the region.
• In January 2020, LabCorp adopted the Ion Torrent Genexus System and Oncomine Precision Assay from Thermo Fisher Scientific for use in companion diagnostic R&D and other oncology and precision medicine applications.
To learn more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/cancer-stem-cells-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global cancer stem cells market on the basis of treatment type, disease type, end-user, and region:
Treatment Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
• Allogeneic stem cell transplants
• Autologous stem cell transplants
• Syngeneic stem cell transplants
Disease Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
• Lung cancer
• Breast cancer
• Brain cancer
• Liver cancer
• Colorectal cancer
• Bladder cancer
• Pancreatic cancer
End User Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
• Hospitals and surgical centers
• Cell banks and tissue banks
• University institutes, research laboratories and CROs
• Pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies
Key regions studied in the report:
• North America (United States, Canada, Mexico)
• Europe (United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France, rest of Europe)
• Asia-Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, rest of APAC)
• Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, rest of Latin America)
• Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, South Africa, rest of MEA)
Request Report Customization @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3047
Thanks for reading our report. To learn more about report customization or any other report questions, please contact us. Our team will make sure the report is well suited to your needs.
Browse more reports: –
Pharmaceutical Excipients Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/pharmaceutical-excipients-market
Insulin Syringe Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/insulin-syringes-market
Surgical Robots Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/surgical-robots-market
Contrast Media Marketplace @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/contrast-media-market
About reports and data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, custom research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions focus uniquely on your goal to locate, target and analyze changes in consumer behavior across demographics, across industries and help customers make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and factual research across many industries including healthcare, technology, chemicals, power and energy. We are constantly updating our research offerings to ensure that our clients are up to date with the latest trends that exist in the market. Reports and Data has a solid base of experienced analysts from various fields of expertise.
Reports and data
+1 800 819 3052 ext.
write us here
Visit us on social networks: